|Role||Four-seat light aircraft|
|Manufacturer||Avions Pierre Robin|
|First flight||1964 (DR.200)|
The Robin DR.200 is a family of French conventional landing gear single-engined light touring or training cabin monoplanes. Originally produced by Centre Est Aéronautique the company later changed its name to Avions Pierre Robin.
Originally flown as the DR.200 which was a variant of the earlier DR.1050M1 with a strengthened wing and longer fuselage. The production version was the DR.250 Capitaine a four-seater with a 160 hp Lycoming O-320 engine and all-flying tailplane. The DR.250 first flew in 1965. The next development was a two-seat variant with a shorter fuselage the DR.220 2+2, it was powered by a 105 hp Continental O-200-A engine. The DR.221 Dauphin introduced a bigger 115 hp Lycoming O-235C engine. Then the DR.253 Regent was first flown in 1967, the DR.253 introduced a tricycle landing gear which was to become standard on all the following Robin designs.
- Prototype four-seat development of the DR.1050M1 with a Potez 105E engine, two built.
- DR.220 2+2
- Shorter fuselage two-seat variant although it did have a small rear seat, powered by a 105hp Continental O-200-A engine, 83 built.
- DR.221 Dauphin
- A DR.200 with four seats and powered by a 115hp Lycoming O-235C engine, 62 built.
- DR.250 Capitaine
- A DR.200 with all-flying tailplane and powered by a 160hp Lycoming O-320-E engine, 100 built.
- Experimental DR.250 with a 180hp Lycoming O-360-A engine, one built.
- DR.253 Regent
- A DR.250 with enlarged fuselage and tricycle landing gear, powered by a Lycoming O-360-D2A engine, 100 built.
Data from 
- Crew: 2
- Length: 7.00 m (23 ft 0 in)
- Wingspan: 8.72 m (28 ft 7 in)
- Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
- Wing area: 13.60 m2 (146.4 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 475 kg (1,047 lb) equipped
- Max takeoff weight: 840 kg (1,852 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming O-235-C2A flat-four piston engine, 86 kW (115 hp)
- Propellers: 2-bladed EVRA, 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) diameter
- Maximum speed: 235 km/h (146 mph; 127 kn) at sea level
- Cruise speed: 220 km/h (137 mph; 119 kn) at 2,750 m (9,000 ft) (75% power)
- Stall speed: 80 km/h (50 mph; 43 kn)
- Never exceed speed: 290 km/h (180 mph; 157 kn)
- Range: 910 km (565 mi; 491 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 3,900 m (12,800 ft)
- Rate of climb: 3.3 m/s (650 ft/min)
- Related development
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robin DR200.|
- Simpson 1991, pp. 267–270
- Taylor 1969, p.66.