This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Robin Mark Eaglestone (born 1976) is a British musician.
He was the bassist for the metal band Cradle of Filth. Also known as Robin Graves, he joined Cradle of Filth in 1992 as 2nd guitarist for the recording of the Invoking the Unclean demo then later changed to bass for the Total Fucking Darkness demo. He was with the band until 2002.
During Cradle of Filth's tenure, each member's position in the band is described in a different manner (e.g. Vocals into "Dark Immortal Screams" or "Lycanthroat"). Though everyone else's role was described differently on each successive album, Robin's was always called "Nocturnal Pulse".
- Cradle of Filth, Total Fucking Darkness demo, 1992
- Cradle of Filth, The Principle of Evil Made Flesh, 1994
- Cradle of Filth, Vempire or Dark Faerytales in Phallustein EP, 1996
- Cradle of Filth, Dusk and Her Embrace, 1996
- Cradle of Filth, Cruelty and the Beast, 1998
- Cradle of Filth, PanDaemonAeon DVD, 1999
- Cradle of Filth, From the Cradle to Enslave EP, 1999
- Cradle of Filth, Midian, 2000
- Cradle of Filth, Bitter Suites to Succubi, 2001
- Cradle of Filth, Live Bait for the Dead, 2002
- December Moon, Source Of Origin, 1996
- Tovey, Steve (2000). "Cradle of Filth: The Twisted Nails that Rock the Cradle", Terrorizer #75, page 35.
- Terrorizer #75, page 35 has already been proven to describe false date for the T.F.D demo of 1993 as the cassette inlay clearly shows 1992