|Robin HR.100/250TR Tiara aircraft D-EKRF, at Lelystad Airport (EHLE), 22 May 1993|
|Role||Four-seat light monoplane|
|Manufacturer||Avions Pierre Robin|
|Developed from||Robin DR.200|
The prototype of the Robin HR100 was the prototype DR253 Regent which was rebuilt with metal wings and powered by a 180 hp (134 kW) Lycoming O-360 engine. It first flew on 3 April 1969 as the Robin HR100/180. The HR100 is a low-wing cantilever monoplane with a conventional cantilever tail unit and a fixed tricycle landing gear. A number of different variants were produced in the 1970s. From 1972 a high-powered improved version was produced as the HR100/285 with a 285 hp (213 kW) Continental Tiara 6-285B engine and retractable landing gear and airframe modifications.
- HR.100 Royal
- 1969 Prototype with a 180hp (134kW) Lycoming O-360 engine, one built.
- 1976 Prototype with a 180hp (134kW) Lycoming O-360 engine, one built.
- HR.100/200B Royal
- Initial production version with a 200hp (149kW) Lycoming IO-360 engine.
- HR.100/210 Safari
- Production version with a 210hp (157kW) engine, 113 built of both 200B Royal and 210 Safari variants.
- Experimental HR.100 with an enlarged tail and retractable landing gear and a 235hp Lycoming O-540-B engine, one built.
- HR.100/235 with a 250hp (186kW) Lycoming IO-540-C4B5 engine, 24 built.
- HR.100/285TR Tiara
- HR.200/235 with a 285hp (213kW) Continental Tiara 6-285 engine, 37 built
- HR.100/320 4+2
- Experimental version with two extra children's seats, one built
Data from The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982-1985), 1985, Orbis Publishing, Page 2799
- Capacity: 4
- Length: 7.59 m (24 ft 10¾ in)
- Wingspan: 9.08 m (29 ft 9½ in)
- Height: 2.71 m (8 ft 10¾ in)
- Wing area: 15.20 m2 (163.62 ft2)
- Empty weight: 840 kg (1852 lb)
- Gross weight: 1400 kg (3086 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Teledyne Continental Tiara 6-285 flat-six piston engine, 213 kW (285 hp)
- Maximum speed: 325 km/h (202 mph)
- Range: 2130 km (1323 miles)
- Service ceiling: 5700 m (18,700 ft)
- Related development
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robin HR100.|
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982-1985), 1985, Orbis Publishing, Page 2799
- R.W.Simpson, Airlife's General Aviation, Airlife Publishing, England, 1991, ISBN 1-85310-194-X