Robin Hood Aviation
|Key people||Helmut Stärker (Managing Director)|
Robin Hood Aviation was an Austrian airline, operating from its homebase Graz and from Linz to Zurich. It operated also charter flights. Majority owners are the Austrian entrepreneurs Dr. Helmut Rieder and Dr. Raimund Pammer (founders of Efkon Group).
In 2005 Robin Hood Aviation GmbH was founded by Dr. Helmut Rieder, Dr. Raimund Pammer (both 2/3 owner) and 1/3 owner Georg Pommer The airline got its AOC on 11. April 2007 (Air Operators Certificate) and started the first flight in May 2007 from Graz to Zurich with Saab 340A
- In October 2008 the route Graz to Stuttgart was opened
- Flights from Linz to Zurich stopped after some months operations
- In the summer of 2009 Robin Hood operated also from Klagenfurt (Carinthia) to Zurich 
- After financial troubles Robin Hood Aviation went into receivership in March 2010 - it had 24 employees at that time. The airlines was able to continue its activities.
- On 23. August 2011 Robin Hood Aviation filed for insolvency and ceased operations the following day.
As of August 2011 the Robin Hood Aviation fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
- http://www.tip-online.at 31. Januar 2011
- Robin Hood Aviation website fleet page retrieved 1. August 2011.
- http://www.kleinezeitung.at 27. July 2011
- http://www.kleine.at 27. Juli 2011
- http://www.airlines.de 15. March 2011
- tip-online.at 15. March 2010
- airliners.de – Robin Hood erneut insolvent (german) Accessdate: 25. Aug. 2011
- Robin Hood Aviation website fleet page retrieved 31 December 2009.