Robin Le Poidevin
Robin Le Poidevin (born 1962) is a Professor of Metaphysics at the University of Leeds whose special interests include agnosticism, philosophy of religion and metaphysics. He joined the Department of Philosophy at Leeds in 1989 having completed postgraduate studies at both Oxford and Cambridge, obtaining his MA from the former and his PhD from the latter. He is also the current vice president of The British Society for the Philosophy of Religion.
- Change, Cause and Contradiction: a Defence of the Tenseless Theory of Time, London: Macmillan, 1991. ISBN 978-0333542866
- Arguing for Atheism: an Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, London: Routledge, 1996. ISBN 978-0415093385
- Travels in Four Dimensions: The Enigmas of Space and Time, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003. ISBN 978-0198752554
- The Images of Time: An Essay on Temporal Representation, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007. ISBN 978-0199575510
- Agnosticism: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010. ISBN 978-0199575268
- "Members Committee". bspr.org.
- Robin Le Poidevin homepage on the Leeds University website
- Works by or about Robin Le Poidevin in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This biography of a British philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|