Robin Miller (chef)
|Education||Master's degree in Food and Nutrition, New York University, 1998|
Robin Vitetta-Miller (born August 23, 1966) was the host of the Food Network cooking show Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller. As a nutritionist and food writer, her work has appeared in multiple magazines and publications. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Robin is a contributor to Cooking Light and her work has appeared in other health and fitness publications. She has also provided dieting health tips and nutritional information to organizations such as the American Heart Association and American Institute for Cancer Research.
The theme of Miller's cooking show Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller is to provide strategies on how to prepare "stress-free" meals. The strategies provided are tips to help viewers to prepare healthy meals with the least amount of effort required.
She is currently appearing in infomercials for the Ninja Master Prep blender.
- The Newlywed Cookbook (1991).
- Jane Fonda, Cooking for Healthy Living (1996).
- The Daily Soup Cookbook (1999).
- The Newlywed Cookbook (1999).
- Verdure (2001).
- Picnics (2005).
- Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller (2007).
- Robin to the Rescue (2008).
- Food Network's Robin Miller Shares Details About Her New Book Robin Takes 5, Women's Lacrosse, and Her Quick Fix Cooking Demo Downtown Nov. 30th Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- Staff Writer. "The Newlywed Cookbook - Robin Miller." Amazon.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-27.
- Staff Writer. "Experts - Robin Miller." ABQ Journal.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-27.
- Staff Writer. "Show list A to Z, Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller." Food Network. Retrieved on 2007-12-27.