Robin Norwood (born July 27, 1945) is the author of the international best-selling book, Women Who Love Too Much as well as Letters from Women Who Love Too Much, Daily Meditations for Women Who Love Too Much (illustrated by Richard Torregrossa ) and Why Me? Why This? Why Now?. Robin Norwood is a licensed marriage and family therapist who worked in the field of addiction for fifteen years. She specialised in treating co-alcoholism and relationship addiction. She lives on a ranch in the central coast area of California.
Robin Norwood's books have been translated into over thirty languages and continue to sell worldwide. Women Who Love Too Much was a number one seller on the New York Times Best Seller list with over three million copies in print worldwide.
- "Relationship Addiction". Fursie. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Ravasio, Manuela. "The temp (i) or of pleasure". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Richard Torregrossa biography". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Why Me? Why This? Why Now?(Review)". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "'Women who LOVE too Much', Robin Norwood". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Best Sellers From 1987's Book Crop"(retrieved October 14, 2009)
- "Robin Norwood". Retrieved January 3, 2014.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|