|Full name||Robin Kwamina Quaison|
|Date of birth||9 October 1993|
|Place of birth||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder
|2011–2012||→ Väsby United (loan)||19||(8)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:19, 18 May 2016 (UTC).
Quaison joined AIK in 1997. He made his first match for AIK on 1 April 2012, as a substitute in a 0–0 draw against Mjallby. He scored his first goal on 20 May the same year, in a 5–2 victory against IFK Norrköping. His second goal came in the 3–1 win against Hacken on 8 July 2012.
He made Europa League his debut in a 4–0 loss to Napoli on 20 September 2012 before going on to playing a further five times in the Europa League cup run. He received the first red card of his career against Halmstads BK in a 3–3 draw. He finished his second season making 28 appearances in all competitions.
On 23 January 2013, Quaison made his debut for the Swedish national football team, against North Korea in the 2013 King's Cup. Three days later he scored his first goal for Sweden in a 3–0 victory against Finland in the final of the tournament.
- As of match played 15 May 2016
|2011||Väsby United||Division 1 Norra||19||8||—||—||19||8|
|1.||26 January 2013||700th Anniversary Stadium, Chiang Mai, Thailand||Finland||2–0||3–0||2013 King's Cup|
|2.||21 January 2014||Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||Iceland||1–0||2-0||Friendly|
- "Quaison och Jobarteh till A-truppen". AIK Fotboll. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- NORRITO, Massimo (21 July 2014). "Quaison: Il Palermo è la mia grande occasione" [Quaison: "Palermo is my big chance"]. la Repubblica (in Italian). Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- "AIK 1 Manchester United 1: match report". The Telegraph. Retrieved August 6, 2013.
- Hendlundh, Kent (11 November 2013). "Transfer news: AIK Solna deny firm offers from abroad for midfielder Robin Quaison". Sky Sports. Retrieved 13 December 2015.