Robin Singh Ngangom was born in Imphal, Manipur of North Eastern India. He is a bilingual poet who writes in English and Manipuri. He studied literature at St Edmund's College and the North Eastern Hill University Shillong, where he now teaches. His books of poetry include Words and the Silence (1988) published by Writers Workshop, Time's Crossroads (1994) and The Desire of Roots (2006). His essay include Poetry in A Time of Terror which appeared in The Other Side Of Terror: An Anthology Of Writings On Terrorism In South Asia, Oxford University Press, New Delhi (2009). He was conferred with Katha Award for Translation in 1999.
- The Desire of Roots ( Poetry in English ). Cuttack: Chandrabhaga, India 2006
- Time's Crossroads ( Poetry in English ). Hyderabad: Orient Longman Ltd, India 1994. ISBN 0-86311-456-3
- Time's Crossroads ( Poetry in English ). Kolkata: Writers Workshop, India 1998
- About Robin Ngangom and his poetry
- The Poet as Chronicler: An Overview of Contemporary Poetry in Northeast India
|This article about a poet from India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|