|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Robin Wasserman (born May 31, 1978) is an American young adult novelist.
Wasserman grew up outside of Philadelphia and graduated from Harvard University and UCLA. Before she was an author she was an associate editor at a children's book publisher. She is currently living in Brooklyn, New York.
Seven Deadly Sins series
The Seven Deadly Sins series from Simon & Schuster features seven morally bankrupt teenagers in a small California town. Each novel revolves around one of the sins and each character's transgressions specific to that sin. They follow the lives of Harper Grace, Beth Manning, Adam Morgan, Kane Geary, Miranda Stevens, Reed Sawyer, Katherine (Kaia) Sellers, and their French teacher, Jack Powell. Novels in the series are Lust, Envy, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Greed.
Chasing Yesterday series
- Skinned (2008)
- Crashed (September 2009)
- Wired (September 2010)
Since publication, this series title, book names, and cover images have been changed. They are the same books between the covers, however. Cold Awakening trilogy:
- How I Survived My Most Embarrassing Moments (2004)
- Hacking Harvard (2007)
- Candy Apple
- Callie for President (2008)
- Life, Starring Me! (2009)
- Wish You Were Here, Liza (2010)
- Under the Moons of Mars: New Adventures on Barsoom (2012)
- The Book of Blood and Shadow (2013)
- The Waking Dark (2014)
- Robin Wasserman at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Robin Wasserman at Library of Congress Authorities, with 35 catalog records
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|