From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robinson may refer to:
Main article: Robinson (name)
- United States
- Robinson, California
- Robinson, Illinois
- Robinson, Iowa
- Robinson, Kansas
- Robinson, Kentucky
- Robinson, Minnesota
- Robinson, North Dakota
- Robinson, Texas
- Robinson Township, Pennsylvania (disambiguation), two townships in the Pittsburgh Metro Area with the same name
- United Kingdom
- Robinson (Lake District), a hill in England's Lake District
- Robinson College, Cambridge, a college in England's University of Cambridge
- Robinson (Paris RER), a commuter train station in Paris
- Robinson Crusoe, the main character, and title of a novel by Daniel Defoe, published in 1719
- USS Robinson, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- USS Jack C. Robinson (DE-671), a United States Navy destroyer escort converted during construction into the high-speed transport USS Jack C. Robinson (APD-72)
- USS Jack C. Robinson (APD-72), a United States Navy high-speed transport in commission from 1945 to 1946
Businesses, products and manufacturers
- Robinson Helicopter Company, a rotorcraft manufacturer.
- Robinson Knives, a series of folding knives produced by FACOSA S.A. Coutellerie, La Monnerie-le-Montel, Arrondissement de Thiers, France.
- Robinson Terminal Warehouse Corporation, a warehouse company based in Alexandria, Virginia, that owns warehouses in Virginia and Maryland and two deep-water shipping terminals on the Potomac River.
- E. S. & A. Robinson, former paper and packaging manufacturer in Bristol, England.
- The Robinson International Group for the Middle East, Africa and other designated countries based in Dubai, UAE.
- Robinson Publishing Ltd, a UK publisher, now part of Constable & Robinson.
- Expedition: Robinson, the first worldwide production of the 'Robinson/Survivor' format
- Robinson & Co., a department store chain in Singapore and Malaysia, joint venture in Thailand with Central Group
- H.B. Robinson Nuclear Generating Station, a nuclear power plant in the U.S. state of South Carolina
- "Mrs. Robinson", a song by Simon and Garfunkel from 1968, featured in the film The Graduate
- Robinson (horse), a horse that competed in Grand Prix show jumping
- Robinson list, a list that contains addresses or phone numbers of people who do not want to be contacted by marketers
- Robinson (novel), by Muriel Spark
- Robinson-Patman Act, a U.S. law that prohibits anti-competitive practices by producers and specifically price discrimination.
- The Swiss Family Robinson, a novel published in 1812, about a Swiss family, shipwrecked on the way to Australia
- Robinson projection, a map projection popularly used since the 1960s to show the entire world at once
- I Robinson, the title used in Italy for The Cosby Show
- Robinson annulation, a chemical name reaction
- Robinson (artist), the German Illustrator Werner Kruse
- "Robinson", a #1 hit song by Japanese rock band Spitz
- Robinson, a novel by Chris Petit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robinson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.