Robinson Crusoe (1947 film)
|Directed by||Aleksandr Andriyevsky|
|Written by||Aleksandr Andriyevsky, Daniel Defoe (Novel)|
|Music by||Lev Shvarts|
The story of the film is based on the novel of Robinson Crusoe.
- Pavel Kadochnikov - Robinson Crusoe
- Yuri Lyubimov - Friday
- Aleksandr Smiranin - Father of Robinson
- E. Sanikidze - Mother of Robinson
- V. Pavlenko - Liza
Sergei Eisenstein wrote about the film and its use of 3-D in 1948: "Will the cinema of the future be stereoscopic? Will tomorrow follow today?" and further: "Mankind has for centuries been moving toward stereoscopic cinema... The bourgeois West is either indifferent or even hostilely ironical toward the problems of stereoscopic cinema.".
- "Clash of the wonderlands: 3D cinema". April 4, 2012.
- Hoberman, J. (Aug 11, 2010). "The Problem With 3-D". The Village Voice. Retrieved 11 November 2014.