Robles Del Rio, California
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Robles Del Rio|
|Elevation||597 ft (182 m)|
Robles Del Rio (also, Robles del Rio) is an unincorporated community in Monterey County, California. It is located west of the Carmel River adjacent to Carmel Valley, at an elevation of 597 feet (182 m).
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Robles Del Rio, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Clovis, Calif.: Word Dancer Press. p. 946. ISBN 1-884995-14-4.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)" (PDF). County of Monterey. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- "California's 20th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
|This Monterey County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|