|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||1996 as Robosoft Technologies|
(Managing Director & CEO)
|Services||mobile applications development, iOS, Android software development|
Number of employees
Robosoft Technologies is a digital product and Mobile_application_development company based in Udupi, India. Its main services are strategy, design and engineering for mobile apps and digital products. It employs over 600 people including 400 people in their headquarters in Udupi. They have offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Dubai, Palo Alto and Chicago.
Robosoft began operations in 1996, by developing software solutions for clients like Apple. Initially, the company developed device drivers, games, video editing and imaging software on the Mac platform. It was one of the eight companies in the world to be certified as Mac OS developers by Apple.
In 2008, the company ventured into mobile app development, soon after the announcement of the App Store. Since then, the company has created over 1500 apps, for clients like NDTV, Paytm, ESPN and more. Robosoft focuses on domains like e-commerce, news & publishing, retail, sports, consumer goods, advertising agencies, digital agencies, BFSI, healthcare, telecom, entertainment and education. The company develops mobile apps across platforms like iOS, Android and Windows for mobile phones, tablets, web and wearables. In 2015, Robosoft created it own proprietary banking application for the Apple Watch.
In 2008, Robosoft started two product companies, Global Delight and 99Games to create their own IPs. Global Delight creates mobile apps in the audio, video and imaging domains. 99Games develops mobile games for customers likeYashRaj Films and also has its own IPs like StarChef .
In 2013, Robosoft secured Series A funding of $3.7 million from Kalaari Capital . In 2015, the company secured its second round of funding from Ascent Capital , with participation from the existing investors too.
Robosoft’s founder, Managing Director and CEO is Rohith Bhat.
- "In a small town in India, this startup has made millions - Robosoft technologies Profile 2016". Techinasia. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Succeeding in the Indian Mobile Game Market: It's All About Ads - Robosoft technologies Profile 2015". Chartboost. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Star Chef - India's most successful mobile game developed in Udupi - Robosoft technologies Profile 2015". indiatimes. Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- "Mobile app developer Robosoft secures $3.7M in Series A funding from Kalaari Capital - Robosoft technologies Profile 2013". Vccircle. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Udupi-based Robosoft Tech gets funding from Ascent Capital - Robosoft technologies Profile 2015". thehindubusinessline. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Make a success of 'Make in India' - Robosoft technologies Profile 2015". kalaari. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robosoft Technologies.|