Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up robotnik or robotník in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Robotnik, a masculine word for "worker" in Polish and Slovak (written robotník), can refer to:
- Robotnik (1894–1939), published by the Polish Socialist Party
- Robotnik (1983–90), published by the left wing of the Solidarity movement and later by the reborn Polish Socialist Party
Sonic the Hedgehog video game characters
- Doctor Eggman, also known as Dr. Robotnik
- Gerald Robotnik, grandfather of Dr. Robotnik
- Maria Robotnik, granddaughter of Gerald Robotnik
- Robotnik Automation, robotics company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robotnik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.