|Full name||Robyn Krista Gayle|
|Date of birth||October 31, 1985|
|Place of birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Mississauga Dixie Hearts|
|2004–2007||North Carolina Tar Heels|
|2008–2009||Ottawa Fury Women|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 15, 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 08:52, May 31, 2015 (UTC)
Robyn Krista Gayle (born October 31, 1985) is a Canadian soccer player who is currently a free agent. She last played for Washington Spirit in the National Women's Soccer League. She is also a member of the Canadian national team.
University of North Carolina
Gayle attended the University of North Carolina and was team captain for the Tar Heels in 2006. She led the Tar Heels to their 18th National championship, and was named Defensive MVP of the College Cup the same year.
Gayle represented Canada at the 2007, 2011, and 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, as well as the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympic Games. She was a member of Canada's gold-winning team at the 2011 Pan-American held at Guadalajara, Mexico.
- "List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. Retrieved June 17, 2011.
- "FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 / List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- "Robyn Gale player profile". Canada Olympic Committee. Retrieved January 11, 2013.
- "Robyn Gayle". Sports-Reference. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- Bodger, Don (August 12, 2012). "Bronze medal glory overwhelming for Zurrer". Cowichan News Leader Pictorial. Retrieved August 17, 2012.
- Profile Fifa.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Robyn Gayle.|