Roc Llop i Convalia
He trained to be a teacher in Tarragona and worked in Vallfogona de Riucorb. He moved to France during his exile after the Spanish Civil War where he wrote for the publication Terra Lliure. He was also in a nazi concentration camp in Gusen-Mauthausen for five years.
- Poemes de llum i tenebra. Choisy-le-Roi: Imprimerie des Gondoles, 1967
- Mission ratée de l'home sur terre
- Contes negres de les vores del Danubi
- Mission Ratée de l'Home sur Terre, 1979.
- Tríptic de l'amor i proses. Choisy-le-Roi: Imprimerie des Gondoles, 1986
|This article about a Catalan writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|