|Headquarters||New York City, U.S.|
|Divisions||Roc Nation Sports
Three Six Zero Group
|Roc Nation Records|
|Distributor(s)||Universal Music Distribution|
Roc Nation was founded by Jay Z in 2008. The firm has a multi-year partnership with live event company Live Nation. In June 2009, Roc Nation signed a 4-year distribution deal with Sony Music. In 2010, Roc Nation partnered with London-based entertainment company Three Six Zero Group. In February 2013, Roc Nation signed a worldwide music publishing administration deal with Warner/Chappell Music. In early April 2013, Roc Nation formed a new sports management division, Roc Nation Sports. Shortly there after, Roc Nation Sports also launched a boxing promotion division. After the Sony deal expired, in April 2013, Roc Nation signed a multi-year partnership with Universal Music. In February 2015, Roc Nation and Three Six Zero Group announced the formation of Three Six Zero Entertainment, a division representing clients in film, television and the literary arts.
|Act ||Year signed||Roc Nation albums|
- "In Rapper’s Deal, a New Model for Music Business". New York Times. 2008-04-03. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "Forbes - JAY". Forbes. 2013-10-14. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "NEAR TRUTHS BY I.B. BAD". Hits Daily Double. 2014-08-01. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "Jay-Z confirms Roc Nation deal with Sony". Universal Music. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- Week, Music. "Three Six Zero signs Roc Nation deal". Music Week. Music Week. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Roc Nation signs publishing administration deal with Warner/Chappell". Billboard. 2013-02-19. Retrieved 2014-04-02.
- "With New Move, Jay-Z Enters a Sports Agent State of Mind". The New York Times. 2013-04-02. Retrieved 2013-04-02.
- "Roc Nation Sports Signs 6 New Boxers". Sports Agent Blog. 2015-02-12. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Universal Music Group strikes global partnership with Roc Nation". Universal Music. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "Jay Z's Roc Nation and Three Six Zero Partner to Launch Film and Television Management Arm". Billboard. 2015-02-12. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Roc Nation label roster". Roc Nation. Retrieved 2014-09-18.