|Look up rochambeau or roshambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rochambeau may refer to:
Arts and media
- "Roshambo", a song by The Network
- A game similar to "sack tapping" played by characters on the animated TV show South Park
- An album by Orange County punk band Farside
- Ro Sham Bo, 1994 album by The Grays
- Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau (1725–1807), French nobleman and soldier who participated in the American Revolutionary War
- Donatien-Marie-Joseph de Vimeur, vicomte de Rochambeau (1755–1813), French soldier, the son of Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau
- Cayenne – Rochambeau Airport in South America
- Rochambeau Middle School in Connecticut
- Lycée Rochambeau, a school located in Bethesda, Maryland
- Rochambeau, a building in Washington D.C. designed by Thomas Franklin Schneider
- French ironclad Rochambeau
- USS Rochambeau (AP-63), American ship
- SS Rochambeau, a French Transatlantic ocean liner
- An alternate name for rock-paper-scissors, also spelled "Roshambo," "Ro-sham-bo," or "Ro-Sham-Bo"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rochambeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.