|Look up rochambeau or roshambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rochambeau may refer to:
Arts and media
- "Roshambo", a song by The Network
- A game similar to "sack tapping" played by characters on the animated TV show South Park
- An album by Orange County punk band Farside
- Ro Sham Bo, 1994 album by The Grays
- Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau (1725–1807), French nobleman and soldier who participated in the American Revolutionary War
- Donatien-Marie-Joseph de Vimeur, vicomte de Rochambeau (1755–1813), French soldier, the son of Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau
- Cayenne – Rochambeau Airport in South America
- Rochambeau Middle School in Connecticut
- Lycée Rochambeau, a school located in Bethesda, Maryland
- Rochambeau, a building in Washington D.C. designed by Thomas Franklin Schneider
- French ironclad Rochambeau
- USS Rochambeau (AP-63), American ship
- SS Rochambeau, a French Transatlantic ocean liner
- An alternate name for rock-paper-scissors, also spelled "Roshambo," "Ro-sham-bo," or "Ro-Sham-Bo"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rochambeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.