Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rochdale is a town in England.
Rochdale may also refer to:
- Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale, a metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester in North West England which includes Rochdale, as well as other settlements
- Rochdale (ancient parish), an ancient parish centred on the town of Rochdale
- Rochdale (UK Parliament constituency) — a parliamentary constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Rochdale, Queens, New York City co-op also known as Rochdale Village
Housing developments and higher education institutions
- Rochdale College, a centre of the 1960s-70s youth counter culture in Toronto, Canada
- Rochdale Sixth Form College, Rochdale, England, UK
- Rochdale Village, UCB, Berkeley, California, USA
- Rochdale (car), a make of car. The firm took its name from the town and produced kit cars
- Rochdale One, a former cruise ship currently in use as housing for students in Amsterdam
- Sinking of the Rochdale and the Prince of Wales in 1807, 400 were lost
- The Rochdale Principles provide the basis for the principles of cooperation in use by cooperatives around the world
- The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers, a group of weavers who designed the Rochdale Principles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rochdale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.