|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||Hamden, Connecticut, United States (1966 )|
|Founder||Kevin Roche and John Dinkeloo|
|Headquarters||Hamden, Connecticut, United States|
|Kevin Roche AIA FAIA, Philip Kinsella AlA, James Owens, Steuart Gray AIA, Christiaan Dinkeloo AIA, and Wes Kavanagh AIA|
|Services||Architecture, Building Services/MEP Engineering, Graphics, Interior Design, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Sustainable Design and Urban Design & Planning|
The principal designer is 1982 Pritzker Prize laureate Kevin Roche, with John Dinkeloo — a graduate of the University of Michigan — as the expert in construction and technology. Roche and Dinkeloo both previously worked with Eero Saarinen. Almost all buildings built by Roche are with this firm, and they exhibit his particular architecture and aesthetic, although it has changed wildly throughout the past 40 years. Earlier buildings were characterized by massive facades and experimentation with exposed steel and concrete, while more recent buildings emphasize a clean, glassy look suggesting futuristic and green architecture. The firm also built in postmodern and historicist styles during the early 1990s.
"KRJDA is engaged in major projects throughout the United States, Europe and Asia and provides complete master planning, programming, architectural design, interior design, working drawings, specification and construction administration services. The firm has designed a variety of institutional and corporate projects including 38 corporate headquarters, three hotel/apartment buildings, eight museums, numerous research facilities, theaters, schools, factories, performing arts centers, houses and the Central Park Zoo in New York. For the past 42 years, he has been the architect for the master plan and expansion of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, designing all of its new wings and installing many of its collections." 
The firm received the American Institute of Architects 1974 Architectural Firm Award and in 1995 the firm was the recipient of the American Institute of Architect’s 25-Year Award for the Ford Foundation Headquarters in New York City. In 1982, Kevin Roche received the Pritzker Prize and in 1993, he received the AIA Gold Medal.
KRJDA has completed over 200 projects in the US and internationally. These include 8 museums, 38 institutional and corporate headquarters, 7 research laboratories, conference and performing arts centers, theaters, and campus buildings for 6 separate universities. KRJDA maintains their office in Hamden, Connecticut.
As designer of one of the first true green buildings in America, the Oakland Museum of California, KRJDA has defined architectural sustainability and green design as we know it today. Additionally, Mr. Roche is the architect of Lafayette Tower, the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)CS Platinum building in Washington, D.C. The design for the Head Office for Bouygues SA Holding Company in Paris, France, received the prestigious NF Bâtiments tertiaires – Démarché HQE (Haute Qualité Environmentale) for highest environmental quality in building design. Additionally Roche's design for Santander Group in Madrid, Spain has offers is reputed to be the world's largest green roof over 1,000,000 square feet.
- 1968 - The Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- 1969 - Oakland Museum of California, Oakland, CA
- 1969 - Administration, Student Union & Physical Education Buildings, RIT, Rochester, NY
- 1969 - The Knights of Columbus Building Headquarters, New Haven, CT
- 1969 - United States Post Office, Columbus, IN
- 1969 - Aetna Life and Casualty Company Computer Headquarters, Hartford, CT
- 1971 - Power Center for the Performing Arts, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- 1973 - Center for the Arts, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- 1974 - Fine Arts Center, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA
- 1974 - The Pyramids (Indianapolis) College Life Insurance Company of America Headquarters, Indianapolis, IN
- 1974 - Worcester Plaza, Worcester, MA
- 1978 - John Deere World Headquarters West Office Building, Moline, IL
- 1979 - Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver, CO
- 1982 - One Summit Square, Fort Wayne, IN
- 1982 - The Corporate Center, Danbury, CT
- 1982 - Moudy Visual Arts and Communication Building, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- 1983 - United Nations Plaza, New York, NY
- 1983 - General Foods Corporate Headquarters, Ryebrook, NY
- 1985 - Cummins Engine Company Corporate Headquarters, Columbus, IN
- 1985 - DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum, Williamsburg, VA
- 1986 - Conoco Inc. Petroleum Headquarters, Houston, TX
- 1988 - Central Park Zoo, New York, NY
- 1988 - Bouygues World Headquarters, Saint-Quentin-Yvelines, France
- 1989 - Leo Burnett Building Company Headquarters, Chicago, IL
- 1990 - 750 7th Avenue, New York, NY
- 1990 - Metropolitano Office Building, Madrid, Spain
- 1992 - J.P. Morgan Headquarters, New York, NY
- 1993 - Corning Incorporated Corporate Headquarters, Corning, NY
- 1993 - Merck & Co. Inc. Headquarters, Whitehouse Station,NJ
- 1993 - Bank of America Plaza (Atlanta) GA
- 1993 - Borland International Corporate Headquarters, Scotts Valley, Ca
- 1993 - Tanjong and Binariang Headquarters/Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 1994 - Pontiac Marina Millenia Tower and Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Singapore
- 1995 - Dai-ichi Life Headquarters/ Norinchukin Bank Headquarters, DN Tower 21, Tokyo, Japan
- 1997 - Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- 1997 - Shiodome City Center,Tokyo, Japan
- 1997 - Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for University Life/ Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, New York University, New York, NY
- 1997 - Lucent Technologies, Lisle, IL/Naperville, IL
- 2000 - Ciudad Grupo Santander, Madrid, Spain
- 2001 - Securities and Exchange Commission Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
- 2002 - Bouygues SA Holding Company Headquarters, Paris, France
- 2003 - 1101 New York Avenue, Washington, D.C.
- 2005 - Lafayette Tower, Washington, D.C.
- 2009 - David S. Ingalls Rink Restoration and Addition, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- 2010 - Convention Centre Dublin, Dublin, Ireland (2010)
- 2012 - American Painting Galleries in the American Wing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Firm Website: Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo and Associates LLC