Rock 'n' Roller Crisps
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Rock'n Rollers were shell shaped crisps made by Golden Wonder in the UK during the 1970s. They were named after the rock and roll revival in the 1970s. They were available in Salt & Vinegar and Cheese & Onion flavours. During the 1980s, Golden Wonder ceased to make them.
- "Bring Back Golden Wonder Rock'n Rollers". Facebook. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Rockin' Roller Crisps > Food and drink". DoYouRemember.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "UK television adverts 1955-1985". Headington.org.uk. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
-  Archived May 27, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "in the 70s, Food of the Seventies, Rock'n'rollers". Inthe70s.com. Retrieved 2012-10-14.