This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rock Mafia is an American record production/songwriting team, consisting of Tim James and Antonina Armato who have been active since the early 2000s. They have written and produced 38 top ten singles, and have sold over 50 million records worldwide. They have worked with artists such as: Demi Lovato, Diplo, Zedd, Gwen Stefani , Quavo, Yung Thug, Tiesto, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, No Doubt, Wyclef Jean, Green Day, Mariah Carey, Justin Bieber, Flo Rida, Ellie Goulding, Tokio Hotel, Bebe Rexha and Armin van Buuren.
In 2008, Rock Mafia's remix of Miley Cyrus' "See You Again" was released as a single. late 2010, Rock Mafia released a song featuring James' own vocals entitled "The Big Bang". The song was used as the theme song for the VH1 reality show Mob Wives. "The Big Bang" music video featured Miley Cyrus and Kevin Zegers and currently has more than 38.6 million views on YouTube. Rock Mafia were reportedly in talks with potential writers and producers to bring the music video for "The Big Bang" to the big screens as a feature film, with Armato revealing on her Twitter that she had been meeting with Tish Cyrus (Miley Cyrus' mother) and Jennifer Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland and Memento) to work on creating the movie."The Big Bang" is featured on the video game FIFA 12, which launched in September 2011, and their song "Fly or Die" is part of the soundtrack in FIFA 13. Their song "I Am" featuring Wyclef Jean, Bill Kaulitz and David Correy featured as soundtrack on EA Sports game, FIFA 14.
Rock Mafia scored a hit in Europe with Aura Dione's hit single "Friends," a song written and produced together with David Jost. A clip showing Miley Cyrus recording vocals over the "Pimps and Hos" track, which has now been renamed "Morning Sun" and has been posted online.
As lead artist
|2010||"The Big Bang" (from FIFA 12)||91||7||N/A|
(featuring Miley Cyrus)
|"Fly or Die" (from FIFA 13)||—||—|
|2014||"I Am" (featuring Wyclef Jean, Tokio Hotel, David Correy)||—||—||FIFA 14 (soundtrack)|
(featuring Lauriana Mae)
As featured artist
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|"I'm on a Roll"
(Stefano Langone featuring New Boyz & Rock Mafia)
(Aura Dione featuring Rock Mafia)
|3||4||1||Before the Dinosaurs|
- "Downtown Inks Producer/Writer Armato". Billboard.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-20. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
- "See You Again (2008 Edit) by Miley Cyrus: Amazon.co.uk: Music". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved December 25, 2017.
- "Rock Mafia - The Big Bang Featuring Miley Cyrus (Official Music Video)". Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Miley Cyrus Working on Big Bang Film". MTV. 2011-01-11. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "FIFA 14 Soundtrack Reveal".
- ""Friends" hat Platz 1 der deutschen Radiocharts erobert". Universal Music Press Release (in German). Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Miley Cyrus And Rock Mafia Collaborate On New Song, 'Morning Sun'". MTV Buzzworthy. January 12, 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Discographie Miley Cyrus". austriancharts.at. Retrieved December 25, 2017.
- "Chartverfolgung Aura Dione Single". Musicline.de (in German). Retrieved December 25, 2017.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". ZPAV (in Polish). Archived from the original on 2012-03-25. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Danish single certifications – Aura Dione – Friends". IFPI Denmark. Click on næste to go to page 17 if certification from official website
- "Austrian single certifications – Aura Dione – Friends" (in German). IFPI Austria. Enter Aura Dione in the field Interpret. Enter Friends in the field Titel. Select single in the field Format. Click Suchen
- "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Aura Dione feat. RockMafia; 'Friends')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie.
- "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Aura Dione; 'Friends')". IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien.
- Official Website of Rock Mafia Official Website