Rock N Roll Experience Magazine
|First issue||November 5, 1992|
|Final issue||2000 (print)|
Rock N Roll Experience Magazine is a Maryland based publication that started out in 1992 as a print zine and switched over to an online zine in 2000. The magazine is devoted to music and popular culture and is updated daily with reviews and interviews. The publication was created by Bob Suehs when he was 16 years old & still in high school. It remained in print for nearly a decade but switched over to an online only web site as the print medium slowly started to die out.
It was Bob Suehs's vision to offer a zine that delivered original interviews & reviews that focused on rock bands & the culture of rock music.
In 1993 Bob Suehs, owner/publisher of Rock N Roll Experience was recognized by the state of Maryland for his creation of the magazine and was given an award.
Rock N Roll Experience remained in print till the end of the 1990s. As the print medium started to die out the magazine went to an online format which then gave it a worldwide audience.
Through the years
Rock N Roll Experience has featured exclusive interviews with some of the biggest names in music over the years including Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley from Kiss, Rob Halford from Judas Priest, Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, Al Jourgensen from Ministry, Chris Cornell from Soundgarden & many, many more.
Former Marilyn Manson bassist Gidget Gein told the magazine in a 1999 interview that he wanted people to remember him as, “Somebody that was like a total fuck up, crazier, more out of control than like anybody, somebody that was like that, but totally changed & got their shit together, but was still cool & somebody that they could look up to. I was really out of control back then, but now I've got it together & I'd like to influence people in a positive way, especially with what's going on now...”
Rock N Roll Experience was the first publication in the world to cover and publish photos from the first Hellyeah concert which was Vinnie Paul's first concert onstage prior to the death of Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell.
Glenn Danzig fell offstage in Baltimore and Rock N Roll Experience featured exclusive coverage of this event which included an exclusive YouTube video of the fall. The YouTube video had over 100,000 hits before it was taken down. 
Former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley told Rock N Roll Experience in a 2009 interview that the Kiss single Modern Day Delilah “Sounded like it could be something off an album they did in the '80s.” 
Marilyn Manson drummer Chris Vrenna told Rock N Roll Experience in a 2011 interview that he was no longer a member of Nine Inch Nails because, “Trent's an asshole! He was a really bad drug addict and a bad person and I couldn't take it anymore” and in that same interview he gave exclusive news dirt on the new[Marilyn Manson record. This was the last interview Chris Vrenna did before he quit Marilyn Manson.
Rock N Roll Experience is known for its edgy interviews that ask the questions most will not dare to ask and in April 2012 Bob Suehs and Rock N Roll Experience went to New York City to film segments for VH-1's Pantera Behind the Music Remastered program which aired on April 6, 2013.
Danzig played Maryland on June 4, 2012 and Rock N Roll Experience covered the show which almost did not happen due to Glenn Danzig being sick. The show the following night on June 5, 2012 in Pennsylvania was cancelled due to Glenn's illness.
- Baltimore Sun - Teen entrepreneur's publication rocks Magazine wins business award,
- Gidget Gein Interview 1999,
- Rock N Roll Experience interviews Gidget Gein,
- Rock N Roll Experience's 5/20/07 Hell Yeah review,
- HELLYEAH: First-Show Review, Photos Available - May 21, 2007,
- Security tight for first Hellyeah show - Tuesday, May 22, 2007,
- Hell YEAH: First show review,
- Rock N Roll Experience's 10/23/07 Danzig review,
- GLENN DANZIG Falls Off Stage At Baltimore Show? - Oct. 24, 2007,
- Danzig Falls off Stage,
- Danzig Cancel Tonights Worcester Show,
- Ace Frehley Interview 2009,
- 21-Aug-09 Former KISS Guitarist Says Their New Single Sounds Like It Could Have Been Recorded In The '80s,
- Review | New Kiss Song “Modern Day Delilah”,
- Ace Comments on New KISS Music,
- Ace Frehley on new KISS single,
- Rock N Roll Experience's 11/27/09 John Christ review,
- Former DANZIG Guitarist JOHN CHRIST Returns To Live Stage - Nov. 30, 2009,
- Original Danzig Guitarist Returns to Live Stage,
- Former Danzig guitarist John Christ Returns to Live Stage,
- Chris Vrenna Interview 2011,
- ARMY OF THE UNIVERSE Discusses New Album,
- Rock N Roll Experience films segments for VH-1's Pantera Behind the Music Remastered,
- Rock N Roll Experience on VH-1's Pantera Behind the Music Remastered,
- Blabbermouth - Danzig Pittsburgh show Cancelled,
- Danzig / Kyng - June 4, 2012 review,
- DANZIG LEGACY - Tonight's Pittsburgh Show Cancelled Due To Illness,
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Rock N Roll Experience Magazine|