Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder
|Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|Genre(s)||Tower defense, racing|
Rock of Ages II: Bigger & Boulder is a tower defense racing video game developed by ACE Team and published by Atlus. The game is the sequel to the 2011 Rock of Ages, and was released in August 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Players must build their boulders, and roll them into the enemy gates as fast as possible, eventually breaking through and squish everything. This simple task is made more difficult by both sides' ability to pepper each others' lanes with traps, obstacles, and defenses.
Rock of Ages II was teased following the release of The Deadly Tower of Monsters, with ACE Team stating to already be "pretty deep in [another project], unannounced yet." In June 2016, this project was announced to be Rock of Ages II, and that was originally announced for a Q3 2016 release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, but was delayed until August 28, 2017.
- "Destructoid". Retrieved August 29, 2017.
- Wilde, Tyler (25 February 2016). "Meet ACE Team, makers of the weirdest games on PC". PC Gamer. Future US. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- LeClair, Kyle (2 June 2016). "Rock of Ages II: Bigger and Boulder Announced". Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- Devore, Jordan (2 June 2016). "Ace Team and Atlus are doing Rock of Ages II". Destructoid. ModernMethod. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- Matulef, Jeffrey (3 June 2016). "Rock of Ages is getting a sequel this autumn". Eurogamer. Gamer Network. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- Saed, Sherif (3 June 2016). "Rock of Ages 2 announced for fall release on PC, PS4, Xbox One". VG247. Videogaming247. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Rock Of Ages 2 Is Rolling Onto The PlayStation 4, Xbox One, And PC". Siliconera. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|