From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rocket science in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rocket Science is a common term for a primary branch of Aerospace engineering but it has also been adopted as a Colloquialism in other fields of activity.
- Rocket science in finance, a professional activity
- Rocket Science Games, a video game development company
- Rocket Science Productions, a multimedia production company
- Rocket Science VFX, a Canadian visual effects production company
- Rocket Science (miniseries), a 2002 documentary series
- Rocket Science (film), a 2007 comedy-drama film
- Rocket Science (TV series), a 2009 BBC television series
- Rocket Science (band), an Australian alternative rock band
- Rocket Science (Apoptygma Berzerk album), 2009
- Rocket Science (Hugh Blumenfeld album), by folk artist Hugh Blumenfeld
- Rocket Science (Tribal Tech album), by the jazz fusion band Tribal Tech
- Rocket Science (Béla Fleck and the Flecktones album), a 2011 album by Béla Fleck and the Flecktones
- Rocket Science (Wolf album)
- Rocket Science, an improvising quartet assembled by jazz trumpeter Peter Evans
- Rocket Science (Rocket Science album), the eponymous debut album by the improvising quartet
- "Rocket Science", a song by Swedish group Icona Pop on the album Icona Pop
- Rocket Science, an album by Rick Springfield released in 2016
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rocket science.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.