Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rocketry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rocketry may refer to:
- the design and construction of rockets
- The hobbyist or (semi-)professional use of model rockets
- High-power rocketry, a hobby similar to model rocketry that includes high-powered rockets
- Amateur rocketry, a hobby in which participants experiment with fuels or custom rocket motors
- Rocketry: The Nambi Effect, an upcoming Indian biographical film on the life of Nambi Narayanan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rocketry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.