From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rockfish may refer to:
- Sebastes, a genus of commercial fish that mainly inhabit the North Pacific but with a few species in the North Atlantic and southern oceans
- Sebastidae, a family of marine fishes that inhabit oceans around the world. Sebastes is a genus within this family.
- Acanthoclinus, a genus of fish from New Zealand
- Bull huss (Scyliorhinus stellaris), also known as rock salmon, a small shark from the northeast Atlantic
- Hexagrammos, a genus of greenling from the North Pacific
- Hypoplectrodes, a genus of serranids from southern oceans
- Salvelinus, a genus of salmonid fish
- Stonefish (Synanceia), a genus of venomous fishes from the Indo-Pacific
- Striped bass (Morone saxatilis), a species of fish from North America
- Rockfish River, a river in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia
- A fictitious Virginia town frequently mentioned in the TV drama The Waltons
- Rock Phish, a type of computer malware
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.