From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rockhopper or rockhopper penguin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rockhopper refers to:
- Rockhopper penguin, one of three closely related crested penguins
- Rockhopper, a fictional pirate penguin from the online game Club Penguin
- Rockhopper Airlines, an airline now called Blue Islands based in Alderney, Guernsey, UK
- Rockhopper Exploration, oil exploration company
- Jersey Rockhoppers, a professional ice hockey team based in West Orange, New Jersey, USA
- Rockhopper, a type of mountain bike made by Specialized Bicycle Components
- Rockhopper, a spaceship in the novel Pushing Ice by Alastair Reynolds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockhopper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.