The Rockin' 1000 is a group of rock musicians from mainly Italy and a few from other countries such as Canada, Mexico, England, Belgium Spain, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia, USA and Germany, Greece, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Russia . As the name indicates, over a thousand musicians play and sing simultaneously at their concerts. The home of the organization is in Cesena in Italy, originally assembled in July 2015 as a stunt to get the Foo Fighters to visit their hometown, which finally happened on 3 November 2015.
- "The Biggest Band In The World – Italy's Rockin'1000 Founder Fabio Zaffagnini On Foo Fighters, Viral Success And Their Mad Live Show". NME. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- Jack Shepherd (4 November 2015). "Foo Fighters play 27-song-set to the 1000 'Learn to Fly' rockers in Italy". independent.co.uk. Retrieved 7 August 2016.
- "David Bowie's 'Rebel Rebel' Song Performed Live by 1,000 Musicians". Music Times. 2016-08-02. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Watch David Bowie's 'Rebel Rebel' Performed by 1,000 People". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video". Retrieved 2015-08-02.
|This article about an Italian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|