Rocking horse (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Rocking Horse)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rocking horse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rocking horse is a toy made in the shape of a horse with rockers on the bottom of its legs.
Rocking horse or Rockinghorse may also refer to:
- Rocking Horse (film), a 1978 film by Yaky Yosha
- Rockinghorse, a 1992 album by Alannah Myles
- Rocking Horse (album), a 2008 album by Kelli Ali
- "Rocking Horse", a song by Gov't Mule from the album Gov't Mule
- "Rockin' Horse", a re-recording of "Rocking Horse" by The Allman Brothers Band from the album Hittin' the Note
- Rocking Horse Studio, an American production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rocking horse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.