From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Burning Spear|
|Recorded||Jamaica Recording & Publishing Studio LTD|
|Burning Spear chronology|
His second album for Studio One, Rocking Time featured bass guitarist Leroy Sibbles and drummer Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace. The album was described by Allmusic as "cosmic reggae at its rawest" and "the very epitome of conscious music".
- "Call On You"
- "Foggy Road"
- "Swell Headed"
- "Girls Like You"
- "Old Time Saying"
- "Bad To Worst"
- "What A Happy Day"
- "This Race"
- "Walla Walla"
- "Rocking Time"
- "Weeping And Wailing"
- All Songs Written By Winston Rodney and Clement Dodd
- Published by Jamrec Music Publishers
- Recorded at Jamaica Recording and Publishing Studio
- Recording Engineering: Clement Dodd
- Produced & Arranged by Clement Dodd
|This reggae album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|