Rockville is an unincorporated community in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States, at latitude 40.336 and longitude -76.905. The elevation is 328 feet. The community is home to the Rockville Bridge.
Rockville was laid out in 1838.
- Notes and Queries, Historical, Biographical and Genealogical, Relating Chiefly to Interior Pennsylvania. Harrisburg Publishing Company. 1895. p. 19.
- Pennsylvania's Historical Architecture and Archaeology site photos:  
- Rockville Bridge (photos and information)
- Rockville Arch Bridge at Structurae
- Rockville Bridge Photos (November 5, 2005)
Coordinates: (Rockville Bridge) Rockville is on the west side of the bridge.
- Susquehanna River Statue of Liberty replica images
- Stan's Railpix : Conrail Photo Gallery (Rockville Bridge photos from November 1994)
|This Dauphin County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|