|Position||Shooting guard / Point guard|
|Born||March 10, 1992|
|Listed height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Listed weight||206 lb (93 kg)|
|High school||Paul Laurence Dunbar|
|NBA draft||2014 / Undrafted|
|2015–2016||Bayer Giants Leverkusen|
|Career highlights and awards|
Rod Camphor (born March 10, 1992) is an American professional basketball player for Rosa Radom of the Polish Basketball League. He played college basketball at Highland Community College and at Southwestern Oklahoma State. He is a 1.91 m (6'3") tall shooting guard.
Coming from Baltimore, Maryland, Camphor left his hometown after high school and went to Highland Community College. With the local university team, he went to the NJCAA, the league of two-year universities, at the start. In 2012, he moved to Southwestern Oklahoma State University at the NCAA Division II. During his senior year, Camphor averaged 17.7 points per game, being the best scorer of the team.
After going undrafted in the 2014 NBA draft, Camphor joined Nevėžis of the Lithuanian League. On December 2015, Camphor signed with Bayer Giants Leverkusen. He went on to average 15.5 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. Leverkusen missed this season's relegation in the Bundesliga ProA.
On July 12, 2017, he joined Leuven Bears of the Pro Basketball League. He played nine games for his former team registered averages of 8.4 points and 3.8 assists per game. On November, he left the club and joined Turów Zgorzelec.
- Rod Camphor at Eurobasket.com
- "Rod Camphor - 2013-14". swosuathletics.com. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- "Roderick Camphor verstärkt die Bayer Giants". giants-leverkusen.de. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- "Hamburg Towers verpflichten Roderick Camphor". landespressedienst.de. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- "Rod Camphor heads to PGE Turow". court-side.com. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- "Kymis tab Rod Camphor, ex PGE Turow". eurobasket.com. Retrieved June 14, 2018.