Moose Capital of the World
|Province||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Incorporated||January 1, 2009|
|• Mayor||Sheila Fitzgerald|
|• Total||47.71 km2 (18.42 sq mi)|
|• Density||22.2/km2 (57/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC-3:30 (Newfoundland Time)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-2:30 (Newfoundland Daylight)|
|Website||Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm|
Roddickton-Bide Arm is a town located in the northern portion of the island of Newfoundland within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It was formed on January 1, 2009 through the amalgamation of the former towns of Roddickton and Bide Arm.
The current mayor is Sheila Fitzgerald. 
In the Canada 2011 Census, the Town of Roddickton-Bide Arm had a population of 1,057 living in 397 of its 425 total dwellings, a -4.2% change from its 2006 population of 1,103. With a land area of 47.71 km2 (18.42 sq mi), it had a population density of 22.155/km2 ( 57.38/sq mi) in 2011.
- Mayor Sheila Fitzgerald Small Towns Director
- "Roddickton/Bide Arm is a new town with a new municipal council". The Telegram. 2009-01-20. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses – Newfoundland and Labrador". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- Roddickton-Bide Arm website
- Roddickton - Encyclopedia of Newfoundland and Labrador, vol. 4, p. 618-619.
- Bide Arm - Encyclopedia of Newfoundland and Labrador, vol. 1, p. 187.