Rode may refer to:
- Ajmer Rode, Canadian writer
- Bernhard Rode (1725–1797), German painter
- Ebbe Rode (1910–1998), Danish stage and film actor
- Franc Rode, Slovenian cardinal
- Gautam Rode, Indian actor
- Helge Rode (1870–1973), Danish writer, critic and journalist
- Hermen Rode (before 1465 – after 1504), German painter
- Nina Pens Rode (1929–1992), Danish actress
- Ove Rode (1867–1933), Danish politician
- Pierre Rode (1774–1830), French violinist
- Sebastian Rode (1990–), German footballer
- the Marquess of Rode, Belgium
- Rode, Somerset, England
- Rode Heath, Cheshire, England
- Carleton Rode, Norfolk, England
- North Rode, Cheshire, England
- Odd Rode, Cheshire, England
- Sint-Genesius-Rode, Flanders, Belgium
- Rode Hall, Cheshire, England
- Røde Microphones, manufacturer of audio equipment
- Rode, a cable, chain, or rope, especially one attached to the anchor of a small boat.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.