|Full name||Rodez Aveyron Football|
|Ground||Stade Paul Lignon,
|2016–17||Championnat de France Amateur Group D, 1st (promoted)|
Rodez Aveyron Football (Occitan: Rodés Avairon; commonly referred to as le Raf or simply Rodez) is a French association football club based in Rodez. The club was founded in 1929 and currently play in the Championnat National, the third level of French football. From 1988–1993, Rodez played in Ligue 2. The club plays its home matches at the Stade Paul Lignon located within the city. Rodez is managed by former football player Franck Rizzeto and captained by midfielder Freddy Castanier. The women's squad was founded in 1993 and are known as the Rafettes. They play in the Division 1 Féminine, the top division in France.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
For a list of former Rodez players, see Category:Rodez AF players.
- Chairman: Pierre-Olivier Murat
- General Manager: Grégory Ursule
- Head Coach: Laurent Peyrelade
- Goalkeeper Coach: David Manhaval
- Division 3
- Runners-up (1): 1990
- Winners (2): 1988 (Southwest group), 1990 (Central West group)
- Championnat de France amateur
- Winners (1): 2007 (Group C)
- Championnat de France amateur 2
- Winners (1): 2004 (Group F)
- Division 4
- Winners (1): 1984 (Group G)
- Division d'Honneur (Midi-Pyrénées)
- Champions (3): 1956, 1969, 1982
- "National. Vainqueur, le Rodez AF se rend la vie plus facile". La Depeche (in French). 29 September 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Rafettes maintenues". La Depeche (in French). 5 July 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Effectif" (in French). rodezaveyronfootball.com. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- (in French) Official website