Bodger, Roger Creek, Roger
|Region||Australian Alps (IBRA), Victorian Alps, East Gippsland|
|Local government area||Shire of East Gippsland|
|- location||Snowy River National Park|
|- elevation||806 m (2,644 ft)|
|Mouth||confluence with the Snowy River|
|south of Jackson Crossing|
|61 m (200 ft)|
|Length||60 km (37 mi)|
|River system||Snowy River catchment|
|- left||Yalmy River, Wrong Creek, Cattle Creek (Victoria), Black Snake Creek|
|National park||Snowy River NP|
Course and features
The Rodger River rises below Monkeytop in a remote alpine wilderness area within the Snowy River National Park, and flows generally south, then west, then south, then south by west, joined by the Yalmy River and three minor tributaries, before reaching its confluence with the Snowy River downstream of Jackson Crossing in the Shire of East Gippsland. The river descends 744 metres (2,441 ft) over its 60-kilometre (37 mi) course.
The entire course of the river is contained with the Snowy River National Park.
- "Rodger River: 24613". Vicnames. Government of Victoria. 2 May 1966. Archived from the original on 2 January 2014. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Map of Rodger River, VIC". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Snowy River National Park". Explore national parks. Parks Victoria. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Snowy River National Park: park notes" (PDF). Parks Victoria. November 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 January 2014.
- "Snowy River sub-catchment". East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority. Government of Victoria.
- "Snowy River - Catchment Map" (map). East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority. Government of Victoria.