From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
His expertise on the British Constitution has been provided to various parliamentary committees and investigations, while he has written and co-written a wide range of books and articles on constitutional topics.
- Constitutional Practice (Oxford University Press, Third Edition,1999)
- Constitutional Reform (Oxford University Press, Third Edition, 2008)
- Constitutional and Administrative Law, with Stanley Alexander de Smith (Oxford University Press, Eighth Edition, 1998)
- Ministers of the Crown (Oxford University Press, 1997)
- Constitutional Texts: Materials on Government and the Constitution (Oxford University Press, 1990)
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|