|Full name||Rodrigo Anacleto Aguirre Soto|
|Date of birth||1 October 1994|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|2014–2015||→ Empoli (loan)||1||(0)|
|2016||→ Perugia (loan)||17||(3)|
|2016–2017||→ FC Lugano (loan)||9||(1)|
|2017||→ Nacional (loan)||26||(13)|
|2018||→ Botafogo (loan)||20||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 1, 2019|
Aguirre began his career with Liverpool in Montevideo. While at the club he scored 16 goals in 57 matches. He was loaned to the newly promoted Serie A team Empoli on 3 July 2014, then went to play in the lower leagues. He was loaned again to Serie B team Perugia on 1 February 2016.
During 2011, Rodrigo played with the Uruguayan national under-17 football team at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Mexico. Previously, he played the 2011 South American Under-17 Football Championship in Ecuador.
- Liga de Quito
- Uruguay U-17
- 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup: Runner-Up
- 2011 South American Under-17 Football Championship: Runner-Up
- "Arriva Rodriguo Aguirre" (in Italian). Empoli F.C. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "RODRIGO AGUIRRE, OCTAVO REFUERZO ALBO PARA LA TEMPORADA 2019" (in Spanish). L.D.U. Quito. 4 February 2019.
- (in English) Profile at soccerway
|This biographical article about a football forward from Uruguay born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|