|Full name||Rodrigo Javier Archubi|
|Date of birth||June 6, 1985|
|Place of birth||Remedios de Escalada, Argentina|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Olympiacos (loan)||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:28, 18 January 2010 (UTC).
Archubi of Greek origin began his playing career in 2003 with Club Atlético Lanús. He made his debut in a 0-1 home defeat to Arsenal de Sarandí on 29 June 2003. He made his international club debut for the club in the 2006 Copa Sudamericana where he scored 4 goals in 6 appearances.
In 2007 he joined Greek side as a major signing, Olympiacos however he did not settle in his country of origin and returned to Argentina in January 2008 to play for River Plate. He won the Greek Super Cup in October 2007.
Following a 2-2 draw with Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata, Archubi failed a doping test which could have resulted in a 2-year ban from football, but he received only a 3-month suspension beginning in January 2010 as he was found to have taken "recreational drugs" (cannabis) rather than "medically prohibited drugs". Archubi was subsequently released by River Plate.
|2005||Argentina Under-20||FIFA World Youth Championship|
|Clausura 2008||River Plate||Argentine Primera|
|Super League Greece 2007–08||Olympiacos||Greek Super Cup 2007|
- cfin.com (Spanish)
- Un caso de dóping: Archubi at Clarín (Spanish)
- Tres meses para Archubi at La Nación (Spanish)
- Mercado de Pases at Universo Futbol (Spanish)
- Kazma sign with Rodrigo for £500.000 alazraq.com (Arabic)
- Boca Unidos sumó tres refuerzos de trayectoria, entre ellos Rodrigo Archubi playfutbol.infobae.com (Spanish)