Zikri with Beitar Jerusalem in 2016
|Full name||Roei Zikri|
|Date of birth||13 October 1992|
|Place of birth||Herzliya, Israel|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hapoel Kfar Saba|
|2011–2012||Ironi Kiryat Shmona||2||(0)|
|2012–2013||Hapoel Petah Tikva||29||(6)|
|2014–2015||→ Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan (loan)||32||(3)|
|2017||Hapoel Rishon LeZion||1||(1)|
|2017-||Hapoel Kfar Saba|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 April 2017.
Ironi Kiryat Shmona
Hapoel Petah Tikva
After being disappointed at only playing two games with Ironi Kiryat Shmona, Zikri signed with Hapoel Petah Tikva for one season, with an option of an extension, in August 2012. In the same month, Zikri made his debut for the club, playing in a 1–1 draw against Hapoel Ra'anana. A week later he scored his debut goal in a 3–2 victory over Maccabi Herzliya.
Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan
On 8 September 2014 Zikri was loaned to Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan.
- "Disrupted: Only 1:1 for Ironi KS against Be'er Sheva" (in Hebrew). ONE. 12 February 2012.
- "Arbeitman, Abuhatzira, Biton: Roei Zikri is on the Right Path" (in Hebrew). ONE. 16 August 2012.
- Maman, Assi; Mintz, Nir (24 August 2013). "1:1 for Hapoel Petah Tikva with Hapoel Ra'anana in the First Round" (in Hebrew). ONE.
- Maman, Assi (31 August 2012). "View the Commotion at the End of the 3:2 of Petah Tikva over Herzliya" (in Hebrew). ONE.
- Ofir, Saar (3 September 2013). "Beitar Jerusalem Announced: We Have Finalized with Maccabi Haifa about Loaning Sallallich" (in Hebrew). Walla!.
- Dudai, Oshri (15 September 2013). "Sintayehu Sallallich and Roei Zikri have Signed" (in Hebrew). Beitar Jerusalem.
- "Punching Bag: View Beitar's 2:0 over Ramat HaSharon" (in Hebrew). ONE. 5 October 2013.