Roger Phillips Graham (1909-1965) was an American science fiction writer who most often wrote under the name Rog Phillips, but also used other names. Although of his other pseudonyms only Craig Browning is notable in the genre. He is most associated with Amazing Stories and is best known for short fiction. He was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novelette in 1959.
"The Yellow Pill"
- The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, page 928
- Works by Rog Phillips at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Rog Phillips at Internet Archive
- Works by Rog Phillips at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)
- Rog Phillips at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|