|Born||1 February 1905
|Died||April 1945 (aged 40)|
Roger Eugene Bureau (1 February 1905 – c. 11 April 1945) was a Belgian speed skater and ice hockey player. As a speed skater he finished seventh at the 1926 European Championships. As a hockey player he won a silver medal at the Ice Hockey European Championship 1927, and finished fifth and 13th at the 1928 and 1936 Winter Olympics, respectively. During World War II Bureau served with the Allied forces. On 21 April 1944 he was arrested near the French-Spanish border, placed in a German prison camp, and executed in April 1945.
- Roger Bureau. speedskatingstats.com
- Tomasz Malolepszy (2013). European Ice Hockey Championship Results: Since 1910. Scarecrow Press. p. 17. ISBN 978-0-8108-8782-4.
- Roger Bureau. sports-reference.com
- Archiefbank Vlaanderen - De geschiedenis van het Belgisch ijshockey (in Dutch)
- Olympic ice hockey tournaments 1928+1936 (in Polish)
|This Belgian biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|