Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||11 March 1934|
|Died||22 October 2001 (aged 67)|
Roger Coggio (11 March 1934 – 22 October 2001) was a French actor, film director and screenwriter. He appeared in 40 films between 1954 and 1998. He was married to actress Pascale Audret. He died of cancer.
- Before the Deluge (1954)
- Girl on the Road (1962)
- The Immortal Story (1968)
- Belle (1973)
- La dernière bourrée à Paris (1973)
- Le bourgeois gentilhomme (1981)
- Monsieur de Pourceaugnac (1985)
- III, Harris M. Lentz (24 October 2008). "Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2001: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre, Dance, Music, Cartoons and Pop Culture". McFarland. Retrieved 26 December 2018 – via Google Books.
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|