|Birth name||Roger Mas i Solé|
|Born||December 9, 1975|
Solsona, Lleida, Spain
|Genres||Folk, folk rock, rock, world music|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, musician, poet|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano|
|Years active||1996 - Present|
|Labels||K Industria Cultural, Picap|
Roger Mas was born in 1975 to a family of musicians. When he was five years old, he began playing instruments under the guidance of his grandfather. His artistic activity as a clarinet and saxophone player commenced when he was 12. In 1994, he started to investigate different musical expressions from around the world led by the expertise of Luis Paniagua.
In 1996, he won the Catalunya Ràdio Award, marking the launch of his career as a singer-songwriter. Since then, with nine albums under his belt, various awards received for each new project and widespread acclaim from critics, he has become a true figure of the song.
His music is built upon three pillars: modern music, traditional music and the ancestral sounds of the world. His lyrics mix the language of the street, literary words and expressions that are disappearing.
They've said that he is the most beautiful voice ever to come from Catalan music. In addition, in recent times he has performed in countries such as France, Cuba, Italy, Uruguay, Serbia, United States and Brazil.
- Les Flors del Somni (1997)
- Casafont (1999)
- Roger Mas & Les Flors en el camí de les serps i els llangardaixos blaus cap a la casa de vidre de la Senyora dels Guants Vermells (2001)
- dp (2003)
- Mística domèstica (2005)
- Les cançons tel·lúriques (2008)
- A la casa d'enlloc (2010)
- Roger Mas i la Cobla Sant Jordi - Ciutat de Barcelona (2012) Live album
- Irredempt (2015)
- Parnàs (2018)
- Flors, somnis, camins i serps (poems and songs) 1998
- La teulada és oberta i no sé on són les parets (short stories, poetry and prose) 2000 edition: ISBN 84-95304-10-4