Roger Pierre in 2006
|Born||August 30, 1923
|Died||January 23, 2010
Roger Pierre (August 30, 1923 – January 23, 2010) was a French comedian and actor.
Roger Pierre was born on August 30, 1923 in Paris, France.
Pierre and Jean-Marc Thibault were one of France's most popular comedy acts. Working regularly throughout the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, Pierre's first film was 1953's "Belle mentalité (Wonderful Mentality). He appeared in such comedies as Mary Mary (1963), Who Is This Woman? (1967), The Sole Heir (1980), Mr Masure (1987), The Night of Barbizon and The Tureen (2001).
In 1973, Pierre and Thibault starred in the 1973 comedic television series Les Maudits Rois fainéants (The Damned Lazy Kings), which parodied the 1972 TV adaptation of Les Rois maudits.
- 1946 – Le Père tranquille
- 1952 - Crazy for Love
- 1953 - Women of Paris
- 1953 - Wonderful Mentality
- 1956 – La Bande à papa
- 1959 – Sans famille
- 1960 – Les Tortillards
- 1962 – Tartarin de Tarascon
- 1962 – Virginie
- 1962 – We Will Go to Deauville
- 1980 – Mon oncle d'Amérique
- 1983 – Le braconnier de Dieu
Director and actor
- 1956 - La Vie est belle - Life is Beautiful Roger
- Roger Pierre at the Internet Movie Database
- New York Times on Roger Pierre
- Hollywood.com at Archive.is (archived 2013-01-25)
- iFrance (in French)
- paroles.net (in French)
|This article about a French film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|