Roger Pierre (30 August 1923; Paris, France – 23 January 2010) was a French comedic actor.
He often appeared in comedies with Jean-Marc Thibault.
Pierre died in his native Paris, aged 86, from cancer.
Roger Pierre and Jean-Marc Thibault were one of France's most popular comedy acts. Working regularly throughout the 1950s, 60s, and 70s. Pierre's first film was 1957's Beautiful Mind. He appeared in such comedies as Mary Mary, Who Is This Woman?, The Legatee, The Night of Barbizon and Fire's Mother Madam. He also co-hosted the television programme Incredible But True.
- 1946 – Le Père tranquille
- 1956 – La Bande à papa
- 1959 – Sans famille
- 1960 – Les Tortillards
- 1962 – Tartarin de Tarascon
- 1962 – Virginie
- 1962 – Nous irons à Deauville
- 1980 – Mon oncle d'Amérique
Director and actor
- 1956 - La Vie est belle - Life is Beautiful Roger
- Roger Pierre at the Internet Movie Database
- New York Times on Roger Pierre
- iFrance (in French)
- paroles.net (in French)
|This article about a French film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|