Taillibert was born in Châtres-sur-Cher. He has been honored by the French government as commander of the Légion d'Honneur, commander of the Ordre National du Mérite, commander of the Ordre des Palmes Académiques and commander of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres. 
- sports facilities in Chamonix France
- Parc des Princes in Paris
- Stadium Lille-Metropole in Lille
- Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Canada
- Olympic Velodrome, Montreal (now called the Montreal Biodome)
- Olympic Pool (Montreal)
- ASPIRE Academy, Qatar
- Officer's Club - Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roger Taillibert.|
- CBC Archives A clip from 1975 where Roger Taillibert talks about his designs for the Montreal Olympic stadium.
- CBC Archives - A look back on legacy of the problem plagued Montreal Olympic Stadium (1999).
- CBC Archives Roger showing his tower to reporters (end of clip).
|This article about a French architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|