Roger Van Overstraeten
Roger Joseph, Baron Van Overstraeten (7 December 1937, Vlezenbeek – 29 April 1999, Leuven) was a professor at the Catholic University of Leuven, an IEEE Fellow and the founder of the micro- and nanoelectronics research center IMEC.
Van Overstraeten earned a PhD from Stanford University in 1963.
Honors and awards
- Claeys, Cor L. (July 1999). "In Memory of Roger J. Van Overstraeten". IEEE. Archived from the original on March 11, 2002. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- "Obituary - Baron Professor Roger Van Overstraeten". Microelectronics International. Emerald Group Publishing. 16 (3). 1999. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- Palz, Wolfgang. Power for the World: The Emergence of Electricity from the Sun. p. 7.
- "Stanford Magazine - Obituaries". Stanford University. September–October 1999. Retrieved July 10, 2013.
- "IEEE Frederik Philips Award Recipients" (PDF). IEEE. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
|This biographical article about a Belgian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|