|Traded as||NYSE: ROG
S&P 600 Component
|Industry||Specialty Polymers, Electronics|
|Headquarters||Rogers, Connecticut, USA|
|Bruce D. Hoechner, President and CEO
Janice Stipp, CFO
Robert C. Daigle, SVP and CTO
John J. Krawczynski, Corporate Controller
Ram Mayampurath, Corporate Treasurer
|Products||Advanced Connectivity Solutions, Elastomeric Material Solutions, Power Electronics Solutions|
|Revenue||$641.44 Million USD (2015)|
|$46.3 Million USD (2015)|
Rogers Corporation is an American specialty materials company with headquarters located in Rogers, Connecticut. Recently, the company announced plans to move the corporate headquarters from Connecticut to Arizona in 2017-2018 to facilitate greater access to business and technology centers on the west coast.
In 1832, Peter Rogers founded the company, which started out as a materials manufacturer for the textile industry. Rogers is known as one of the oldest public companies in America, and has a great standing of innovation and collaborative problem solving with its customers. Originally a paperboard manufacturing company, Rogers has formed into a major global materials technology leader, creating a variety of high-technology devices and systems. Rogers, as of 2014, has 2,800 full-time employees both in the U.S. and around the world in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, China, Germany and Belgium.
Rogers Corporation has three core business segments, Advanced Connectivity Solutions, Elastomeric Material Solutions and Power Electronics Solutions.
Rogers continues to focus its research, development, and engineering investments on megatrends, a large, long-lasting, global shift in thinking or an approach that affects countries, industries and organizations, which drives global demand for a cleaner, safer, and more connected world. The company was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in April, 2000.
Bruce D. Hoechner, President and Chief Executive Officer
Janice Stipp, Chief Financial Officer
Robert C. Daigle, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
John J. Krawczynski, Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller
- Rogers Corporation Website
- Rogers Corporation Blog
- Rogers Corp Facebook Page
- Rogers Corp Twitter Page
- Microwave Journal High Frequency Materials Blog
- PORON® Cushioning Blog
- "Rogers Corporation Moves Headquarters from Connecticut to Arizona". www.nbcconnecticut.com. August 9, 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-21.
- "Printed Circuit Design & Fab Online Magazine - Rogers Changes Name of Printed Circuit Business Unit". pcdandf.com. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "Rogers Corporation makes divisional name change". www.businessjetinteriorsinternational.com. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "Rogers Corporation Appoints Janice Stipp CFO". Yahoo Finance. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- Corporate History as presented by the company: "History of Rogers Corporation" (PDF). Rogers Corporation. 2009-04-13. Retrieved 2009-04-13.